Friday 22 July 2011

Pictures of my craftiness...

I made these two babies:
 
However, I did have some help from God and my husband... it was a group effort.

I have recently been on a hair clip kick:
 

 I made myself a SSC! I found this tutorial online and tweaked it a bit.
 
...and yes... the picture is sideways (can't figure out how to rotate it)... and the mirror is dirty... I don't have time clean mirrors since I'm so busy crafting, taking care of my kiddos and well, blogging :)

I made this romper recently for my littlest one. I trace around one of her rompers and added a bit more room for her fluffy cloth diapered bum:

 I also made up these cute baby sandals... but they're too small for Betsy :( I made them using a pattern purchased from www.ithinksew.com
 


No comments:

Post a Comment