Friday 22 July 2011

...why blog?

No one has ever suggested to me "Hey, you should sooooo write a blog!". I don't have any particular extensive knowledge base to gather from and I'm not an expert by any means in really anything at all. But, I love writing... and I love sharing with people... and that's enough right?

The things I hope to share in this blog are obviously my crafty pursuits, plus some family stuff and I'll likely be sharing links to my favourite patterns, tutorials and WAHM's (work-at-home-moms). I often find stuff online and I think "I can make that!" so I do... or I at least try. I hope to encourage other mamas (or Dads... or ladies who aren't moms... or... well... anyone... ) to try and put a little more creativity into your life.

I'll keep this first post short and sweet since I'm finding a hard time thinking of anything else to say. Off to a great start aren't I?

I hope you stick around and find me inspiring... or witty... or hilarious... or ummm... addictive... maybe?

Cheers! And happy crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment